Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ugh...

"Thats what she said"....
Okay now that I've gotten that out of my system, allow me to start telling you about this blog.
Hmmm, since I don't really approve of people knowing my actual identity, I'll refrain from using my real name, so call me Charlie.
I'm a girl, and I am currently a freshman at some high school in Southern California. I don't know if there's much else I can say, so for now, I'll leave it at that.

Since, this is MY blog, and I highly doubt anybody will read it, I'll talk , or complain, about my day.

My day ;
I woke up this morning to my moms scratchy, annoying voice screaming " GET UP NOW!!! YOU'RE LATE!!" . She screams that EVERY morning, and she's never right. I've never been late to school unintentionally. My mother assumes that getting to school at 7:15 is late, when my school just happens to start at 7:45. I don't understand parents...ANYWAYS, my sister stayed home, so I got some extra time to hang out because I didn't need to take her to school, which was nice for a change. About 15 minutes after I got into my mom's car to head to school. We were about half way to school, when I realized that I forgot my running clothes, and my backpack. I told my mom, and she drove back so that I could get them. Ohhh man was she angry, but hah, I took note of the lame chain of events, and predicted that my day would be bad.

What do you know? I was right!!

First period started, Mr. Lu can choke on a bone for all I care, I honeslty hate the man. MOVE BACK TO UTAH. Well, he assigned us a new project, and expected us to do it and turn it in tomorrow, which makes no sense to me because I know for a fact that almost NOBODY understood it, and then there's the vocabulary quiz we have tomorrow, no fun at all.
When will we ever need this ;
Excerpt from a chat me and my friend had at 11:05 pm while we worked on our Bio Projects :

I make Kris cry: i
I make Kris cry: hate
I make Kris cry: school
I make Kris cry: forever
I make Kris cry: fuck it all
I make Kris cry: i hate everything about it
I make Kris cry: fuck
||- Eric Makes Kris Cry -||: I couldnt agree more.
||- Eric Makes Kris Cry -||: it is all bs

Anyways, second period was a breeze, as it always is. Mr. Gonzalez let us watch a little Harold and Kumar which was interesting.

Third period rolled around , and went by quicker than usual, which was okay, except that I still have yet to learn ANYTHING in that class, which is a serious pain. I haven't really been one who wanted to learn till i realized how goddamn boring it is to stay in a class without it. I really wish my parents thought i was stupid so that I could take all CP classes, and just breeze through them, and not have to worry about getting A++ grades all the time. It's not naturally possible for me.

Well, the best part of any Tuesday and/or Thrusday, would be tutorial. It's the only class I have all day, that I can choose the people I want to be with. I always go there with my best friend, and other really nice friends.

Fourth period, is always one of the most relaxing ones of the day. All we did was discuss a new book we're going to read. which was fun. Sooo yeah.

I forgot how the rest of my day went.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, your blog had me cracking up. It was hilarious. Oh, and i agree, SCREW FRICKEN BIO.

    Oh, and I'm not allowed to post your name right?
    Ok

    See ya (insert name here)

    ReplyDelete